regrep message

Subject: Re: [regrep] Minutes from our telecon May 29th

Fuger, Sally wrote:

>The June 12th meeting has been cancelled due to insufficient participation.
>
>Sally
>

>You may leave a Technical Committee at any time by visiting http://www.oasis-open.org/apps/org/workgroup/regrep/members/leave_workgroup.php

Can we please consider a meeting next week? I contribute following
topics for consideration on the agenda in addition to agenda for todays
meeting:

-Diego's proposal for Slot enhancements

-Update on abstract submissions for XML 2003

-Update on public release of V2.5 specs

-Brainstorm on Marketing and Awareness activities

-Brainstorm on V4 features list

Thanks.

--
Farrukh