regrep message

Subject: Re: [regrep] Does Registry need Business Analytics/Business Intelligence Capabilities?

We've seen strong evidence among our registry customers that some sort
of "registry application framework" is desired.  No one has come out and
said "do you have a registry application framework?", but nearly all of
our sales involve a little bit of customization to fit the customer's
use case.  On the other hand, we've never needed to do anything which
changed RS or RIM.  The changes have always been purely in the areas of
presentation and content management.  I hope this insight helps...

-Matt

--
Matthew MacKenzie
Yellow Dragon Software Corporation