regrep message

Subject: [Ann] Recent updates to regrep wiki

Taking the cue from Ted , I am creating a few pages in anticipation of
more people looking at our wiki after the interview today.

Kathryn, can we please get the main wiki page prominently linked from
our TC web page?

<http://wiki.oasis-open.org/regrep/showcase>:

Updated above page to include info on deployments of ebXML Registry.
Added a section for freebXML Registry. It would be good if Adobe, ebXML
Soft and
other providers of ebXML Registry could add a section for their own
product.

<http://wiki.oasis-open.org/regrep<:

Updated to add Links sections.

Please let me know if you have any comments or suggestions. Thanks you.

--
Regards,
Farrukh

begin:vcard