relax-ng message

Subject: Common annotations first draft

I've written a first draft of the common annotations spec:

http://www.thaiopensource.com/relaxng/annotate.html
http://www.thaiopensource.com/relaxng/annotate.xml

There are lots of details that we haven't yet decided as a group.  Rather
than leaving the details out, I have tried to specify something reasonable.
I suggest people raise issues for anything for which they want something
different from what I've specified.

Let's keep a separate issues list for the annotation spec. Kawaguchi-san, I
hope you will be willing to maintain this as well.  To raise an issue
against the annotation spec, please use a subject line starting with
"Annotation issue:".

Norm, please put the spec on the Web site.

James