rights-governance-liaison message

Subject: [rights-governance-liaison] MPEG Liaison

Hari,

Good news.  As I mentioned in the RLTC general call we have received a positive response back JTC1/SC29/WG11  aka. MPEG and our request for a Class C Liaison.  Attached is the Liaison statement we received from them as well as the MPEG REL Committee Draft which they attached to the Liaison statement.

I have also submitted a CR based on their solution for the use of ISO codes in the MPEG REL.

Brad Gandee
XrML Standards Evangelist
ContentGuard
6500 Rock Spring Dr., Ste 110