sdd message

Subject: Fw: [sdd-comment] Public Review Comment

SDD TC,

Our first public review comment. This one seems like a "just do it" bug fix. We'll address in this week's call.

Regards,
Brent

Brent A. Miller
Senior Technical Staff Member
Lead Architect, Autonomic Computing
IBM Corp.
Tel. 919-543-6959 (TIE 441)

"In theory, there is no difference between theory and practice. But, in practice, there is."
-- Jan L.A. van de Snepscheut

----- Forwarded by Brent Miller/Raleigh/IBM on 01/22/2008 08:08 AM -----
Randy George/Austin/IBM@IBMUS

01/21/2008 11:00 PM

sdd-comment@lists.oasis-open.org
cc
Subject
[sdd-comment] Public Review Comment

The common schema namespace in the SDD schema seems to be wrong in the
package descriptor. It's set to
http://docs.oasis-open.org/sdd/v1.0/ns/common. The common schema's
namespace is http://docs.oasis-open.org/sdd/ns/common

Regards,