security-services message

Subject: Re: [security-services] Comments on core-21

I just realized something: Conditions does *not* have an abstract type.  I
thought we wanted to force people to write an extension schema so that
their "mustUnderstand"-type semantics would be forced to be documented at
least a little.  But I may be behind the times.  Can this question be added
to the issue below?  Thanks.

         Eve