security-services message

Subject: Re: [security-services] Issues Status

On Thu, 14 Feb 2002, Hal Lockhart wrote:

> Here is the current status report.
>
> Irving, Prateek, Eve, Phill, Polar, RL Bob, Scott,Simon and Rob you are
> listed as Champions for issues. Please confirm that you agree with my
> assessment of the status.

I'm listed as champion of issue DS-4-11. I still think that returning no
statements would still be consistent and do not see a problem of why the
syntax should not allow such a thing, since it is harmless. There is
nothing wrong with 0, just as there is nothing wrong with vacuous truth.

Cheers,
-Polar