security-services message

Subject: [security-services] Minutes for Telecon, Tuesday Feb 19, 2002

Minutes for SSTC Telecon, Tuesday Feb 19, 2002
Dial in info: +1 334 262 0740 #856956
Minutes taken by Steve Anderson

> 1) Roll Call

- Attendance attached to bottom of these minutes
- Quorum achieved.

> 2) Discussion prior to vote

- Joe: Straw poll: objections to moving to last call?
- no significant objections
- Phill: wants to publish w/o changebars
- Joe: agrees
- Jeff: we should enumerate the doc set we are voting on
    - core-27, w/o changebars
    - schema-assertions-27, schema-protocol-27
    - bindings-11
    - conformance-11-change (11-Feb)
        - need to drop "-change"
        - was added to indicate presence of changebars, following
          bindings doc precedent
    - sec-consider-04
    - glossary-02
    - All of these need to be re-spun w/o changebars, remove numbers
      and replace with an "A" designation
- Joe: can resume discussion of mechanics later in call

> 3) Motion to freeze doc set and proceed to last call

- [Vote] No objections.  Motion passes

> 4) Adjourn

- Adjourned
- continuing call as focus group

Attendance of Voting Members:

  Allen Rogers Authentica
  Irving Reid Baltimore
  Simon Godik Crosslogix
  Gil Pilz E2open
  Hal Lockhart Entegrity
  Carlisle Adams Entrust
  Robert Griffin Entrust
  Don Flinn Hitachi
  Joe Pato HP
  Jason Rouault HP
  Chris McLaren Netegrity
  Charles Knouse Oblix
  Steve Anderson OpenNetwork
  Rob Philpott RSA Security
  Jahan Moreh Sigaba
  Jeff Hodges Sun
  Eve Maler Sun
  Emily Xu Sun
  Phillip Hallam-Baker Verisign

Attendance of Observers or Prospective Members:

  Scott Cantor OSU
  Marc Chanliau Netegrity

Membership Status Changes:

  Maneesh Bhandari Sena - Lost voting status due to inactivity
  Nikolaj Nyholm Ascio Technologies - granted voting status after call
  Sridhar Muppidi Tivoli - granted voting status after call
  Bob Blakley Tivoli - granted voting status after call

--
Steve

begin:vcard
n:Anderson;Steve
tel;fax:727-561-0303
tel;work:727-561-9500 x241
x-mozilla-html:FALSE
url:www.opennetwork.com
org:OpenNetwork Technologies
version:2.1
email;internet:sanderson@opennetwork.com
title:Product Architect
adr;quoted-printable:;;13577 Feather Sound Drive=0D=0ASuite 390;Clearwater;Florida;33762;USA
x-mozilla-cpt:;-6352
fn:Steve Anderson
end:vcard