security-services message

Subject: [security-services] RSA Security updated Letter of Intent regardingpatents applicabl e to SAML

All - Please find attached the approved updated letter of intent regarding RSA Security patents that the company believes to be applicable to SAML implementations.

Please note that I am still awaiting the approved signed-off licensing terms and a description of the process required to execute the license agreement.  I sincerely apologize for the delay in making this available.  Hopefully this will happen within the next week.

Jeff - could you please post this to the web site at your earliest opportunity?

Thanks!

Rob Philpott
RSA Security Inc.
The Most Trusted Name in e-Security