security-services message

Subject: Minutes, Tuesday 13 April 2004: F2F AI 18 closed

>> 18. AI: Fred Hirsch will propose text re: FIPS cipher suites.

This should be closed, I incorporated the text into bindings draft at the F2F, as we agreed on the wording during the meeting.

I passed these edits to Scott without checking in a version, so they appear in the latest version of Bindings, draft 9, lines 213-5, 218-9 without change bars. (Typo on line 213 to fix).

http://www.oasis-open.org/apps/org/workgroup/security/download.php/6324/sstc-saml-bindings-2.0-draft-09-diff.pdf

regards, Frederick

Frederick Hirsch
Nokia