security-services message

Subject: Re: [security-services] Proposed clean up on subject text

I can see I have fallen behind (perhaps further as I try to rcatch up).

anyway, the following sounds good to me

>"the relying party can treat the entity presenting the assertion as an
>entity that the SAML authority has associated with the entity identified in
>the name identifier and associated with the claims in the assertion (which
>may or may not be the same entity)."

and as I recently commented, I think we should view an assertion without
SC elements
as a case where the authority is not being authoritative for who is
authorized to use
the assertion.

Ron