security-services message

Subject: XPath Attrib Profile and website editing

I think I've got final/clean versions of the XPath Attribute
committee draft in the repository now, thanks to review by Cameron.
   And I've done some website hacking -- OASIS has implemented a new
template that all the TC home pages have to follow, and I did some
editing based on their new version.  I tried to update links to the
various documents (errata, Tech Overview, etc.), but I'm sure I
missed a few.  Please take a look and let me know if I've missed
some documents you've been following/contributing to, or if you have
suggestions for how to improve it.

http://www.oasis-open.org/committees/tc_home.php?wg_abbrev=security

I will be largely offline through Wednesday of this week, but will
take a look at all comments after that point.

Thanks,

	Eve
--
Eve Maler                                         +1 425 947 4522
Technology Director                           eve.maler @ sun.com