security-services message

Subject: RE: [security-services] SAML Single Sign-On (SSO) Service for Google Apps

> Well, I'm thinking we don't need to get too worried about the IdP aspects
> of the Google demo. The product they're offering supports SP functionality
> only; the demo uses what I assume is a quick and dirty mock-up of what a
> parter's IdP would do, just so they can show how it all works.

It's a little more serious than that because they supply reference code for
people to use as a one-off IdP front-end, and that has the holes so it won't
interop with any other SAML SPs.

But they're aware of the issues, and it'll get fixed either through vendor
intervention, use of my project's code, or some other means.

-- Scott