security-services message

Subject: CD-01 version of Approved Errata document

I just uploaded three forms of this document, edited as directed by
the TC on Feb 27 to turn it into a CD form (and using as much of the
new OASIS template material as I could manage):

http://www.oasis-open.org/committees/download.php/22894/sstc-saml-approved-errata-2.0-cd-01.html
(the HTML isn't perfect, but it seems readable enough)
http://www.oasis-open.org/committees/download.php/22895/sstc-saml-approved-errata-2.0-cd-01.odt
http://www.oasis-open.org/committees/download.php/22896/sstc-saml-approved-errata-2.0-cd-01.pdf

We may want to refer public reviewers to the References section of
this document, where the auxiliary errata documents are conveniently
listed and linked to:

http://www.oasis-open.org/committees/download.php/22894/sstc-saml-approved-errata-2.0-cd-01.html#3.References|outline

Please let me know if you see anything amiss, and I'll fix it right
away.

	Eve
--
Eve Maler                                         +1 425 947 4522
Technology Director                           eve.maler @ sun.com