security-services message

Subject: RE: [security-services] Proposed Agenda SSTC Concall, June 5, 2007

I have been working with some other PS TC and SS TC on a proposal to
produce a SAML 2.0 Profile of SPML 2.0. This is intended for
provisioning in a SAML 2.0 environment.

I would like to add this to the agenda if possible. I will be on the
call Tue to discuss this if it can be added to the agenda.

The proposal is attached.

Jeff B.

-----Original Message-----
From: Brian Campbell [mailto:bcampbell@pingidentity.com]
Sent: Monday, June 04, 2007 10:47 AM
To: SSTC (E-mail)

Proposed Agenda SSTC Concall, June 5, 2007

Dial in info: +1 865 673 6950;
Access code: 270-9441#

Roll Call & Agenda Review
We need a volunteer to take minutes (Abi 'volunteered' last call).

1.    Approve minutes from May 22 with attendance
http://lists.oasis-open.org/archives/security-services/200705/msg00048.h
tml

2.    Administrative

2.1 Ballot to approve documents as a Committee Specifications passed
http://lists.oasis-open.org/archives/security-services/200705/msg00051.h
tml

2.2 Attestations Tracking
http://wiki.oasis-open.org/security/CommitteeSpecAttestations

3. Public Reviews

3.1 60 Public review of 4 specs (AI#290) - status

3.2 Public Review of Errata Document (AI#291) - status
3.2.1 Still Need Errata editor

4.    Other Business

5.    AIs

#0291: Request Public Review of Errata Document
Owner: Hal Lockhart
Assigned: 2007-04-11
Due: 2007-04-24

#0290: Request 60 day Public review of 4 specs (see comment)
[IDP Discovery Service Profile
Technical Overview
Deployment Profile for X.509
Simple Sign POST Binding]
Owner: Hal Lockhart
Assigned: 2007-04-11
Due: 2007-04-24

#0286: Research the use of LDAP language tags
Owner: Bob Morgan
Assigned: 2007-04-11
Due: 2007-04-24

#0283: Change final arrows to solid in Tech Overview diagrams
throughout.
Owner: Paul Madsen
Assigned: 2007-03-27
Due: ---

#0282: AuthnContextDecl and AuthnContextDeclRef Confusion
Owner: Eric Tiffany
Assigned: 2007-03-27
Due: ---

-Brian Campbell

SAML 2.0 Profile of SPML 2.0 Submission v0.5.pdf

SAML 2.0 Profile of SPML 2.0 Submission v0.5.doc