security-services message

Subject: CS specs

It looks like I may have misunderstood something, but in the past I've had
to produce CS revisions of specs for Mary to put into place. It looks like
she may have done this ahead of me, but the copies in the docs folder have
the wrong editor and TC member lists, along with a few minor reference
differences where I cleaned up links.

We should get this rationalized on the call, I guess and let editors know
what they're supposed to do exactly.

-- Scott