security-services message

Subject: Draft Minutes for SSTC Telecon ( June 24th, 2014)

Minutes SSTC Call 24 June 2014

> 1. Roll Call & Agenda Review.
Cantor, Scott
Hirsch, Frederick
Hoerbe, Rainer
Jafari, Mohammad
Klingenstein, Nate
La Joie, Chad
Lockhart, Hal
Saldhana, Anil

Quorum achieved.

> 2. Need a volunteer to take minutes.
Rainer volunteered

> 3. Approval of minutes from previous meeting(s):
>
>   - Minutes from SSTC Call on 10 June 2014:
>
> https://lists.oasis-open.org/archives/security-services/201406/msg00001.html

Hal moved, Chad seconded

> 4. AIs & progress update on current work-items:
>
>  (a) Current electronic ballots: None.
>
>  (b) Status/notes regarding past ballots: None.
>
>  (c) SAML 2.1 work (Chad)
>      - SAML2.1 wiki:
>        https://wiki.oasis-open.org/security/SAML2Revision
>
>      - Chad's list:
>        https://wiki.oasis-open.org/security/SAML21
>
>      - Sample ToC for an SSO Profile:
>        https://wiki.oasis-open.org/security/SAML21ExampleProtocol
>
>      - Chet created starter docs:
> https://lists.oasis-open.org/archives/security-services/201403/msg00010.html

Chad put out a request for comments, no reply so far. New request. Enough cut&paste content to show how documens will look like, so a early approval of the coarse structure.
Scott: gave feedback at tha last call, see last minutes.

AI: List members to review general outline of 2.1 documents.

>  (d) Conceptual/overview of Metadata (Rainer Hoerbe)
>      - Any updates.

Template requested from TC admin, titled "SAML Metadata Guidance", not yet received.

>  (e) XSPA updates (Mohammad Jafari)
>     - Any news/updates.
Nate: He had an extensive update in the last call. Please look at the minutes and provide feedback.
Mohammad: We will publish the WD next week. We got feedback to the CD, and need do extensions. It will take longer to get published by OASIS. There might be another round of reviews after this publication.

AI: Nate will send related links on the mailing list
AI: Mohammad: Notify SSTC when the document becomes available.

> 5. Assorted mail items:
>

> 6. Other items:
> - IETF/Toronto in July 20-25, 2014.
>
> 7. Next SSTC Call: