soa-rm message

Subject: RE: [soa-rm] Definition(s) of "service"

So do I. Who said anything about "back end capability"?:) My reference
was only to the capabilities of the service, or "what the service does".
For example, a shoe shining service shines shoes (it has shoe shining
capabilities), a car wash service washes cars (it has car wash
capabilities), etc. I was thinking much higher-level.

Joe

Joseph Chiusano
Booz Allen Hamilton
O: 703-902-6923