staff-bizdev-workshops message

Subject: A frank talk with ChatGPT

I sat down to have a conversation with ChatGPT about market challenges to the circular economy. You have undoubtedly heard about Chat in the news,Âgood,Âbad,and alarming. Well, I thought I would see how it could support our Visioneering program. The conversation we had was as enlighteningÂto the capabilities of the software as itÂwas educational about the project at hand.Â

How did it go? See for yourself: here is the transcript of our conversation:Â
https://chat.openai.com/share/dd23f605-061b-4389-ad1c-35aad92d614d

Now I'm not suggesting we get lazy and useÂtheÂbot toÂphone it in. But, in 20 minutes and with a few leading questions, I got a jump start on the market research, including a discussion of market challenges and failures, a discourse on the opportunities for standards, and 14 key thought leaders in the space.Â

Have a read and tell me what you think. I'm already formulating more questions to probe into specifics. This may well be a tool we can use to prepare the materials to guide the workshops.Â

Perhaps I can do a demo at the next team call?Â

--

ChetÂEnsign

Chief Technical Community Steward

OASIS Open