staff-bizdev-workshops message

Subject: Disinfo: Thursday meeting 6/28, and next steps

As there is no general staff meeting this Thursday and the slot's open, can we (the DIsinfo project team, those in the "To" field of this message), please meet Thursday at that time (11 am US Eastern) to make further plans, and answer any questions about the project and assignments so far?

I will send a Zoom invitation Tuesday morning, for the Thursday morning slot.
We may have fewer issues with colliding time expectations, as Chet's "Circularity Labels" workshop, our other current planned Innovation workshop event, is being rolled back to October rather than September.

An oversimplified version of the "NARRATIVE" charts passed around last week is that, for the DISINFO project, we are counting on
Let's talk soonest if for anyone those assignments do not make sense.

Regards Jamie

James Bryce Clark, General Counsel, OASIS Open, setting the standard for open collaborationÂ