tamie message

Subject: Trying to schedule Next August conf call:

All:

I have several constraints this month for our next conf call:
- will be traveling until Aug 20.
- hosting a whole week of F2F for WS-I the last week of August.

Would that be possible to schedule a TaMIE conf call exceptionally on Thursday Aug 21st, 4pm PT? (or 3pm?)
Also Friday 22 would work for me but I guess not for Korea...

So let me know which options work best for you:

(a) Thursday Aug 21st, 4pm PT
(b) Thursday Aug 21st, 3pm PT
(c) Friday Aug 22nd, 3pm PT

I will post minutes of F2F this coming week...

Jacques