tamie message

Subject: Re: [tamie] Updates on lts xml for input to script compiler, some questions about monitoring for condition guard values...

But as they say "the devil is in the detail": what do we mean, and what
does the process definition mean, by "the transitions". For instance, does
it include:

1. document included in definition actually conforms to the definition of the
document as defined in the business process definition

2. signals - that these match the definition of their structure (schema
valid) as specified in the business process definition

3. timetoperform - looks like this one is clear if time to perform is
included in "occur in accordance with the conditions"

etc

I'm guessing that we are use case #3 is including 3. and more but not,
perhaps, 1. and 2. ??? Or is validation of the documents and signals in
scope for uc3?

2009/3/21 Moberg Dale <dmoberg@axway.com>:
> That the transitions that do occur are in accordance with the ones that
> are specified as being allowed to occur, and that these transitions
> occur in accordance with the conditions (Boolean propositional functions
> over events) that need to be true for those transitions to occur.

Stephen Green: