trans-ws message

Subject: [trans-ws] Service & sub-service categories

Following the previous meeting, myself & Stephen Holmes took an action to
come up with a list of services that may be relevant to the translation web
serivces effort, as part of the Query Support operation.

The attached document contains input from Stephen & myself on this, and
identifies seven major service offerings, and a number of sub-service
offerings beneath these.  I have tried to go for maximum coverage at this
stage - that is, I have included all major types of services that I though
were relevant.  This can then be pruned and/or amended to an agreeable set.

Regards,

Steve

(See attached file: Service Offerings.doc)

Stephen Flinter
Connect Global Solutions
[t] +353 (0)1 882 9038
[f] +353 (0)1 882 9050