trans-ws message

Subject: Re: Translation Web Services Update

Hi Kevin and Peter,

First of all many thanks to Kevin for all his hard work - his
contribution is immeasurable in its value.

I had a suspicion that we would come across issues like this - as this
is the first reference implementation. I am at the moment extremely
busy, so it would be easier for me initially to deal with the issues as
Kevin suggests via email.

My recommendation is that Kevin updates the schemas as required as he is
now closest to the issues and knows best how to affect the required changes.

Best Regards,

AZ

Kevin.Bargary wrote:
> Hi Peter,
>
> I am not in work for all of next week so I will not be able to do
> another webex meeting. I will however be checking my emails so any
> feedback that you or Andrzej have on my mail would be appreciated.
>
> Regards,
>
> Kevin

email - azydron@xml-intl.com
smail - c/o Mr. A.Zydron
	PO Box 2167
         Gerrards Cross
         Bucks SL9 8XF
	United Kingdom
Mobile +(44) 7966 477 181
FAX    +(44) 1753 480 465
www - http://www.xml-intl.com

may not disseminate, distribute or copy this e-mail.  Please
verification is required please request a hard-copy version. Unless
explicitly stated otherwise this message is provided for informational
purposes only and should not be construed as a solicitation or offer.