ubl-dev message

Subject: Re: [ubl-dev] UML diagrams

Also - in case you haven't seen it yet, there is an excellent new XML
editor for Eclipse, oxygenXML - http://www.oxygenxml.com/

At 05:17 AM 8/30/2004, Anders W. Tell wrote:
>There is a actually a compromise since OMG has defined Diagram Interchange
>which is their std way to store diagrams  in XMI files. I believe Poseidon
>supports it today.
>
>See <http://www.jeckle.de/UML2SVG/> for more information.
>
>/anders
>

>Tom Gaven wrote:
>
>>Agreed, I'd prefer Xmi as well, assuming some there is some tool
>>support.  It's certainly the underlying model I'm after initially, not
>>the picture.  The goal, of course, is to take the models, reuse and
>>extend them. JPEG just doesn't cut it.
>>
>>Tom

john c hardin
director / founder - sangha interactive
877.572.5691 - 313.737.1197 cell
john@sanghainteractive.com
http://www.sanghainteractive.com
http://www.udef.org

"The important thing is not to stop questioning. Curiosity has its own
reason for existing."

                                      Albert Einstein