ubl-dev message

Subject: Code list value validation methodology (version 0.3)

Happy holidays, everyone!

I've just uploaded a complete draft of my proposed code list value
validation methodology, complete with a running example for a Windows
test environment:

http://www.oasis-open.org/committees/download.php/16054/UBL-codelist-methodology-0.3.zip

All of the support files will already work in a Linux environment,
what I haven't done yet is create a Linux test environment to
illustrate the support files working.

I've already thought of a new feature so I've added a chapter at the
end indicating some future changes.  But other than those, I think
the document is complete.

The committee will be sending in comments to the TC list over the
next 6 to 8 weeks, after which I'll work on a revision.  UBL-Dev
members are invited to comment to the UBL-Dev list and I'll welcome
that feedback as well for consideration.

I've tried to present this methodology in such a way that UBL is used
as an example of the methodology working for any project that uses
code lists, so that other projects can point to the process and
support files for their own use.

Have a happy new year!

--
Upcoming XSLT/XSL-FO hands-on courses:  Denver,CO March 13-17,2006
Crane Softwrights Ltd.          http://www.CraneSoftwrights.com/u/