ubl-dev message

Subject: Draft Requisition Schema Re: [ubl-dev] Modelling internaldocuments with UBL v2.0

Again, if the Requisition document is for internal use then it
may be that a UBL-compliant custom derivative document is
economically viable for your company. If so then the attached
may be useful as an initial draft / iteration. It avoids the
need for the complex step of adding a custom Common Aggregates
schema (a big overhead to design as it might warrant a combined
design phase for many documents at once to put them all in the
same library schema) by simply reusing the OrderLine as the
line of the requisition. There may be some controversy with
doing this if the semantics of the OrderLine are changed in the
process of reuse for a requisition - which in my understanding
of UBL compliance rules would require a new, qualified element.
However, since the OrderLine is already reused somewhat in UBL
2.0 I would think its semantics would be broad enough to cover
use in a requisition document. If there is a problem with using
the OrderLine (due to its semantic definition in UBL 2.0) then
I would try LineItem instead; just that this would drop the
benefit of having substitute line items, etc, in the requisition.
Maybe, however, there is no need for this because it might be
acceptable generally that OrderLine is meant as an anticipated
OrderLine. If there is the need to qualify the name of the
OrderLine with a qualifier like 'Requested' then there is need
to add a new element definition in a schema to add the qualifier
to the name to get 'RequestedOrderLine' like this:
<xsd:element name="RequestedOrderLine" type="OrderLineType"/>
and at present I'm not sure if there is a consensus on how to
do this (whether it requires a custom common aggregates schema
or whether it can be put in the document schema).

Hopefully the semantic definitions of all the other BIEs I've
reused are not changed enough to require any custom common BIEs,
again to avoid the need for a custom common CAC or CBC schema.
I'm not sure if the UBL 2.0 NDR will require that custom schemas
be modularized to the same requirements as UBL 2.0. If that is
out of scope for UBL compliant customization (being formulated
at this moment) then it might be OK to put custom common
elements in the document schema, using and qualifying the types
in the UBL 2.0 common schemas. I wouldn't rely on this as yet
so I would try to stick with the existing UBL 2.0 common elements
(as well as types) in all cases, provided the semantic definitions
allow it. This does add pressure for semantic drift though, as
seems to have been the case with traditional EDI standards too.

--
Stephen D. Green

Partner
SystML, http://www.systml.co.uk
Tel: +44 (0) 117 9541606

Quoting Stephen Green <stephengreenubl@gmail.com>:

> I would think a Request for Delivery is a Delivery Advice in reverse
> - sent from receiver to deliverer. In that case you might be able to
> use the Delivery Advice but with some care over how the ID works.
> The ID will then be the ID given it by the receiver, rather than the
> delivery party. (A parallel is with the use of Order as a Sales Order
> or with some punch-out when the order is produced by the seller.)
>
> On 01/02/2008, JAVEST <roberto@javest.com> wrote:
>> Hello Michael,
>>
>> I agree with the use of UBL Order for the Warehouse Requisition but I do
>> not understend perfectly the "Request for Delivery", can you please show
>> in a timeline when it is used exactly ?
>>
>> For a fast and easy evaluation and understanding of UBL Documents and
>> business entities I suggest you to use "UBL Swinger" software available
>> for free at www.javest.com
>>
>> This software show you on the right side the UBL documentation
>> dinamically (where sometime is available a sample for input data too).
>>
>> Hope this helps.
>>
>> Roberto Cisternino
>>
>> ---
>>
>> Michael Strasser ha scritto:
>> > I am new to UBL (but not to XML) and am looking to model five
>> documents to be generated by one of our systems that will be
>> converted into faxes to be sent both internally and externally. I
>> looked for standard XML vocabularies for such documents and
>> naturally found UBL.
>> >
>> > The documents are Purchase Order, Remittance Advice, Request for
>> Quotation, Warehouse Requesition and Request for Delivery (expedite
>>  letters for ordered items outstanding). The first three map
>> directly to their UBL namesakes.
>> >
>> > The other two are not so simple. My instinct is that Warehouse
>> Requisition is really a type of order where the seller is another
>> part of our organisation. I'm not sure about Request for Delivery.
>> I suspect that UBL-Order may model it as well but I'm don't know if
>>  these requests can refer to multiple previous orders. Does this
>> sound reasonable or have I missed a document type?
>> >
>> > I may also ask questions about how to cope with UBL's complexity.
>>  The range of choices appear overwhelming at first and I am looking
>>  for some best-practice or common-practice advice in using
>> documents  and common components. That advice may be from the list
>> or from  resources you recommend.
>> >
>> > I really appreciate any help you can give on any of these matters.
>> >

>> > Regards
>> >
>> > Michael Strasser
>> > Enterprise ICT Architecture
>> > Brisbane City Council
>> > Brisbane, Australia

> --
> Stephen D. Green
>
> Partner
> SystML, http://www.systml.co.uk
> Tel: +44 (0) 117 9541606
>
> http://www.biblegateway.com/passage/?search=matthew+22:37 .. and voice

<?xml version="1.0" encoding="UTF-8"?>
<!--
  Document Type:     Requisition
  Edited On:         Sat Feb 02 21:09 2008

-->
<!-- ===== xsd:schema Element With Namespaces Declarations ===== -->
<xsd:schema xmlns:xsd="http://www.w3.org/2001/XMLSchema";
    targetNamespace="http://purl.oclc.org/NET/systml#draft:ubl:schema:xsd:Requisition-2";
    xmlns="http://purl.oclc.org/NET/systml#draft:ubl:schema:xsd:Requisition-2";
    xmlns:cac="urn:oasis:names:specification:ubl:schema:xsd:CommonAggregateComponents-2"
    xmlns:cbc="urn:oasis:names:specification:ubl:schema:xsd:CommonBasicComponents-2"
    xmlns:udt="urn:un:unece:uncefact:data:specification:UnqualifiedDataTypesSchemaModule:2"
    xmlns:ccts="urn:un:unece:uncefact:documentation:2"
    xmlns:ext="urn:oasis:names:specification:ubl:schema:xsd:CommonExtensionComponents-2"
    xmlns:qdt="urn:oasis:names:specification:ubl:schema:xsd:QualifiedDatatypes-2"
    elementFormDefault="qualified"
    attributeFormDefault="unqualified"
    version="2.0">
<!-- ===== Imports ===== -->
  <xsd:import namespace="urn:oasis:names:specification:ubl:schema:xsd:CommonAggregateComponents-2" schemaLocation="http://docs.oasis-open.org/ubl/os-UBL-2.0/xsd/common/UBL-CommonAggregateComponents-2.0.xsd"/>
  <xsd:import namespace="urn:oasis:names:specification:ubl:schema:xsd:CommonBasicComponents-2" schemaLocation="http://docs.oasis-open.org/ubl/os-UBL-2.0/xsd/common/UBL-CommonBasicComponents-2.0.xsd"/>
  <xsd:import namespace="urn:un:unece:uncefact:data:specification:UnqualifiedDataTypesSchemaModule:2" schemaLocation="http://docs.oasis-open.org/ubl/os-UBL-2.0/xsd/common/UnqualifiedDataTypeSchemaModule-2.0.xsd"/>
  <xsd:import namespace="urn:oasis:names:specification:ubl:schema:xsd:CommonExtensionComponents-2" schemaLocation="http://docs.oasis-open.org/ubl/os-UBL-2.0/xsd/common/UBL-CommonExtensionComponents-2.0.xsd"/>
  <xsd:import namespace="urn:oasis:names:specification:ubl:schema:xsd:QualifiedDatatypes-2" schemaLocation="http://docs.oasis-open.org/ubl/os-UBL-2.0/xsd/common/UBL-QualifiedDatatypes-2.0.xsd"/>
<!-- ===== Root Element ===== -->
  <xsd:element name="Requisition" type="RequisitionType">
    <xsd:annotation>
      <xsd:documentation>This element MUST be conveyed as the root element in any instance document based on this Schema expression</xsd:documentation>
    </xsd:annotation>
  </xsd:element>
  <xsd:complexType name="RequisitionType">
    <xsd:annotation>
      <xsd:documentation>
        <ccts:Component>
          <ccts:ComponentType>ABIE</ccts:ComponentType>
          <ccts:DictionaryEntryName>Requisition. Details</ccts:DictionaryEntryName>
          <ccts:Definition>The document used to request that an order for goods and services be made from a Seller.</ccts:Definition>
          <ccts:ObjectClass>Requisition</ccts:ObjectClass>
        </ccts:Component>
      </xsd:documentation>
    </xsd:annotation>
    <xsd:sequence>
      <xsd:element ref="ext:UBLExtensions" minOccurs="0" maxOccurs="1">
        <xsd:annotation>
          <xsd:documentation>A container for all extensions present in the document.</xsd:documentation>
        </xsd:annotation>
      </xsd:element>
      <xsd:element ref="cbc:UBLVersionID" minOccurs="0" maxOccurs="1">
        <xsd:annotation>
          <xsd:documentation>
            <ccts:Component>
              <ccts:ComponentType>BBIE</ccts:ComponentType>
              <ccts:DictionaryEntryName>Requisition. UBL Version Identifier. Identifier</ccts:DictionaryEntryName>
              <ccts:Definition>The earliest version of the UBL 2 schema for this document type that defines all of the elements that might be encountered in the current instance.</ccts:Definition>
              <ccts:Cardinality>0..1</ccts:Cardinality>
              <ccts:ObjectClass>Requisition</ccts:ObjectClass>
              <ccts:PropertyTerm>UBL Version Identifier</ccts:PropertyTerm>
              <ccts:RepresentationTerm>Identifier</ccts:RepresentationTerm>
              <ccts:DataType>Identifier. Type</ccts:DataType>
              <ccts:Examples>2.0.5</ccts:Examples>
            </ccts:Component>
          </xsd:documentation>
        </xsd:annotation>
      </xsd:element>
      <xsd:element ref="cbc:CustomizationID" minOccurs="0" maxOccurs="1">
        <xsd:annotation>
          <xsd:documentation>
            <ccts:Component>
              <ccts:ComponentType>BBIE</ccts:ComponentType>
              <ccts:DictionaryEntryName>Requisition. Customization Identifier. Identifier</ccts:DictionaryEntryName>
              <ccts:Definition>Identifies a user-defined customization of UBL for a specific use.</ccts:Definition>
              <ccts:Cardinality>0..1</ccts:Cardinality>
              <ccts:ObjectClass>Requisition</ccts:ObjectClass>
              <ccts:PropertyTerm>Customization Identifier</ccts:PropertyTerm>
              <ccts:RepresentationTerm>Identifier</ccts:RepresentationTerm>
              <ccts:DataType>Identifier. Type</ccts:DataType>
              <ccts:Examples>NES</ccts:Examples>
            </ccts:Component>
          </xsd:documentation>
        </xsd:annotation>
      </xsd:element>
      <xsd:element ref="cbc:ProfileID" minOccurs="0" maxOccurs="1">
        <xsd:annotation>
          <xsd:documentation>
            <ccts:Component>
              <ccts:ComponentType>BBIE</ccts:ComponentType>
              <ccts:DictionaryEntryName>Requisition. Profile Identifier. Identifier</ccts:DictionaryEntryName>
              <ccts:Definition>Identifies a user-defined profile of the customization of UBL being used.</ccts:Definition>
              <ccts:Cardinality>0..1</ccts:Cardinality>
              <ccts:ObjectClass>Requisition</ccts:ObjectClass>
              <ccts:PropertyTerm>Profile Identifier</ccts:PropertyTerm>
              <ccts:RepresentationTerm>Identifier</ccts:RepresentationTerm>
              <ccts:DataType>Identifier. Type</ccts:DataType>
              <ccts:Examples>BasicProcurementProcess</ccts:Examples>
            </ccts:Component>
          </xsd:documentation>
        </xsd:annotation>
      </xsd:element>
      <xsd:element ref="cbc:ID" minOccurs="0" maxOccurs="1">
        <xsd:annotation>
          <xsd:documentation>
            <ccts:Component>
              <ccts:ComponentType>BBIE</ccts:ComponentType>
              <ccts:DictionaryEntryName>Requisition. Identifier</ccts:DictionaryEntryName>
              <ccts:Definition>An identifier for the Requisition assigned by the Originator.</ccts:Definition>
              <ccts:Cardinality>0..1</ccts:Cardinality>
              <ccts:ObjectClass>Requisition</ccts:ObjectClass>
              <ccts:PropertyTerm>Identifier</ccts:PropertyTerm>
              <ccts:RepresentationTerm>Identifier</ccts:RepresentationTerm>
              <ccts:DataType>Identifier. Type</ccts:DataType>
            </ccts:Component>
          </xsd:documentation>
        </xsd:annotation>
      </xsd:element>
      <xsd:element ref="cbc:CopyIndicator" minOccurs="0" maxOccurs="1">
        <xsd:annotation>
          <xsd:documentation>
            <ccts:Component>
              <ccts:ComponentType>BBIE</ccts:ComponentType>
              <ccts:DictionaryEntryName>Requisition. Copy_ Indicator. Indicator</ccts:DictionaryEntryName>
              <ccts:Definition>Indicates whether the Requisition is a copy (true) or not (false).</ccts:Definition>
              <ccts:Cardinality>0..1</ccts:Cardinality>
              <ccts:ObjectClass>Requisition</ccts:ObjectClass>
              <ccts:PropertyTermQualifier>Copy</ccts:PropertyTermQualifier>
              <ccts:PropertyTerm>Indicator</ccts:PropertyTerm>
              <ccts:RepresentationTerm>Indicator</ccts:RepresentationTerm>
              <ccts:DataType>Indicator. Type</ccts:DataType>
            </ccts:Component>
          </xsd:documentation>
        </xsd:annotation>
      </xsd:element>
      <xsd:element ref="cbc:UUID" minOccurs="0" maxOccurs="1">
        <xsd:annotation>
          <xsd:documentation>
            <ccts:Component>
              <ccts:ComponentType>BBIE</ccts:ComponentType>
              <ccts:DictionaryEntryName>Requisition. UUID. Identifier</ccts:DictionaryEntryName>
              <ccts:Definition>A universally unique identifier for an instance of this ABIE.</ccts:Definition>
              <ccts:Cardinality>0..1</ccts:Cardinality>
              <ccts:ObjectClass>Requisition</ccts:ObjectClass>
              <ccts:PropertyTerm>UUID</ccts:PropertyTerm>
              <ccts:RepresentationTerm>Identifier</ccts:RepresentationTerm>
              <ccts:DataType>Identifier. Type</ccts:DataType>
            </ccts:Component>
          </xsd:documentation>
        </xsd:annotation>
      </xsd:element>
      <xsd:element ref="cbc:IssueDate" minOccurs="1" maxOccurs="1">
        <xsd:annotation>
          <xsd:documentation>
            <ccts:Component>
              <ccts:ComponentType>BBIE</ccts:ComponentType>
              <ccts:DictionaryEntryName>Requisition. Issue Date. Date</ccts:DictionaryEntryName>
              <ccts:Definition>The date assigned by the Originator on which the Order was requested.</ccts:Definition>
              <ccts:Cardinality>1</ccts:Cardinality>
              <ccts:ObjectClass>Requisition</ccts:ObjectClass>
              <ccts:PropertyTerm>Issue Date</ccts:PropertyTerm>
              <ccts:RepresentationTerm>Date</ccts:RepresentationTerm>
              <ccts:DataType>Date. Type</ccts:DataType>
            </ccts:Component>
          </xsd:documentation>
        </xsd:annotation>
      </xsd:element>
      <xsd:element ref="cbc:IssueTime" minOccurs="1" maxOccurs="1">
        <xsd:annotation>
          <xsd:documentation>
            <ccts:Component>
              <ccts:ComponentType>BBIE</ccts:ComponentType>
              <ccts:DictionaryEntryName>Requisition. Issue Time. Time</ccts:DictionaryEntryName>
              <ccts:Definition>The time assigned by the Originator at which the Order was requested.</ccts:Definition>
              <ccts:Cardinality>1</ccts:Cardinality>
              <ccts:ObjectClass>Requisition</ccts:ObjectClass>
              <ccts:PropertyTerm>Issue Time</ccts:PropertyTerm>
              <ccts:RepresentationTerm>Time</ccts:RepresentationTerm>
              <ccts:DataType>Time. Type</ccts:DataType>
            </ccts:Component>
          </xsd:documentation>
        </xsd:annotation>
      </xsd:element>
      <xsd:element ref="cbc:Note" minOccurs="0" maxOccurs="unbounded">
        <xsd:annotation>
          <xsd:documentation>
            <ccts:Component>
              <ccts:ComponentType>BBIE</ccts:ComponentType>
              <ccts:DictionaryEntryName>Requisition. Note. Text</ccts:DictionaryEntryName>
              <ccts:Definition>Free-form text applying to the Requisition. This element may contain notes or any other similar information that is not contained explicitly in another structure.</ccts:Definition>
              <ccts:Cardinality>0..n</ccts:Cardinality>
              <ccts:ObjectClass>Requisition</ccts:ObjectClass>
              <ccts:PropertyTerm>Note</ccts:PropertyTerm>
              <ccts:RepresentationTerm>Text</ccts:RepresentationTerm>
              <ccts:DataType>Text. Type</ccts:DataType>
            </ccts:Component>
          </xsd:documentation>
        </xsd:annotation>
      </xsd:element>
      <xsd:element ref="cbc:PricingCurrencyCode" minOccurs="0" maxOccurs="1">
        <xsd:annotation>
          <xsd:documentation>
            <ccts:Component>
              <ccts:ComponentType>BBIE</ccts:ComponentType>
              <ccts:DictionaryEntryName>Requisition. Pricing_ Currency Code. Code</ccts:DictionaryEntryName>
              <ccts:Definition>The currency that the Buyer should use to price the Order.</ccts:Definition>
              <ccts:Cardinality>0..1</ccts:Cardinality>
              <ccts:ObjectClass>Requisition</ccts:ObjectClass>
              <ccts:PropertyTermQualifier>Pricing</ccts:PropertyTermQualifier>
              <ccts:PropertyTerm>Currency Code</ccts:PropertyTerm>
              <ccts:RepresentationTerm>Code</ccts:RepresentationTerm>
              <ccts:DataType>Currency_ Code. Type</ccts:DataType>
            </ccts:Component>
          </xsd:documentation>
        </xsd:annotation>
      </xsd:element>
      <xsd:element ref="cbc:CustomerReference" minOccurs="0" maxOccurs="1">
        <xsd:annotation>
          <xsd:documentation>
            <ccts:Component>
              <ccts:ComponentType>BBIE</ccts:ComponentType>
              <ccts:DictionaryEntryName>Requisition. Customer Reference. Text</ccts:DictionaryEntryName>
              <ccts:Definition>A supplementary reference for the Order.</ccts:Definition>
              <ccts:Cardinality>0..1</ccts:Cardinality>
              <ccts:ObjectClass>Requisition</ccts:ObjectClass>
              <ccts:PropertyTerm>Customer Reference</ccts:PropertyTerm>
              <ccts:RepresentationTerm>Text</ccts:RepresentationTerm>
              <ccts:DataType>Text. Type</ccts:DataType>
              <ccts:Examples>CRI in a purchasing card transaction</ccts:Examples>
            </ccts:Component>
          </xsd:documentation>
        </xsd:annotation>
      </xsd:element>
      <xsd:element ref="cbc:AccountingCostCode" minOccurs="0" maxOccurs="1">
        <xsd:annotation>
          <xsd:documentation>
            <ccts:Component>
              <ccts:ComponentType>BBIE</ccts:ComponentType>
              <ccts:DictionaryEntryName>Requisition. Accounting Cost Code. Code</ccts:DictionaryEntryName>
              <ccts:Definition>The Buyer's accounting code applied to the Order as a whole.</ccts:Definition>
              <ccts:Cardinality>0..1</ccts:Cardinality>
              <ccts:ObjectClass>Requisition</ccts:ObjectClass>
              <ccts:PropertyTerm>Accounting Cost Code</ccts:PropertyTerm>
              <ccts:RepresentationTerm>Code</ccts:RepresentationTerm>
              <ccts:DataType>Code. Type</ccts:DataType>
            </ccts:Component>
          </xsd:documentation>
        </xsd:annotation>
      </xsd:element>
      <xsd:element ref="cbc:AccountingCost" minOccurs="0" maxOccurs="1">
        <xsd:annotation>
          <xsd:documentation>
            <ccts:Component>
              <ccts:ComponentType>BBIE</ccts:ComponentType>
              <ccts:DictionaryEntryName>Requisition. Accounting Cost. Text</ccts:DictionaryEntryName>
              <ccts:Definition>The Buyer's accounting code applied to the Order as a whole, expressed as text.</ccts:Definition>
              <ccts:Cardinality>0..1</ccts:Cardinality>
              <ccts:ObjectClass>Requisition</ccts:ObjectClass>
              <ccts:PropertyTerm>Accounting Cost</ccts:PropertyTerm>
              <ccts:RepresentationTerm>Text</ccts:RepresentationTerm>
              <ccts:DataType>Text. Type</ccts:DataType>
            </ccts:Component>
          </xsd:documentation>
        </xsd:annotation>
      </xsd:element>
      <xsd:element ref="cbc:LineCountNumeric" minOccurs="0" maxOccurs="1">
        <xsd:annotation>
          <xsd:documentation>
            <ccts:Component>
              <ccts:ComponentType>BBIE</ccts:ComponentType>
              <ccts:DictionaryEntryName>Requisition. Line Count. Numeric</ccts:DictionaryEntryName>
              <ccts:Definition>The number of lines in the document.</ccts:Definition>
              <ccts:Cardinality>0..1</ccts:Cardinality>
              <ccts:ObjectClass>Requisition</ccts:ObjectClass>
              <ccts:PropertyTerm>Line Count</ccts:PropertyTerm>
              <ccts:RepresentationTerm>Numeric</ccts:RepresentationTerm>
              <ccts:DataType>Numeric. Type</ccts:DataType>
            </ccts:Component>
          </xsd:documentation>
        </xsd:annotation>
      </xsd:element>
      <xsd:element ref="cac:CatalogueDocumentReference" minOccurs="0" maxOccurs="1">
        <xsd:annotation>
          <xsd:documentation>
            <ccts:Component>
              <ccts:ComponentType>ASBIE</ccts:ComponentType>
              <ccts:DictionaryEntryName>Requisition. Catalogue_ Document Reference. Document Reference</ccts:DictionaryEntryName>
              <ccts:Definition>An associative reference to Catalogue.</ccts:Definition>
              <ccts:Cardinality>0..1</ccts:Cardinality>
              <ccts:ObjectClass>Requisition</ccts:ObjectClass>
              <ccts:PropertyTermQualifier>Catalogue</ccts:PropertyTermQualifier>
              <ccts:PropertyTerm>Document Reference</ccts:PropertyTerm>
              <ccts:AssociatedObjectClass>Document Reference</ccts:AssociatedObjectClass>
            </ccts:Component>
          </xsd:documentation>
        </xsd:annotation>
      </xsd:element>
      <xsd:element ref="cac:AdditionalDocumentReference" minOccurs="0" maxOccurs="unbounded">
        <xsd:annotation>
          <xsd:documentation>
            <ccts:Component>
              <ccts:ComponentType>ASBIE</ccts:ComponentType>
              <ccts:DictionaryEntryName>Requisition. Additional_ Document Reference. Document Reference</ccts:DictionaryEntryName>
              <ccts:Definition>An associative reference to Additional Document.</ccts:Definition>
              <ccts:Cardinality>0..n</ccts:Cardinality>
              <ccts:ObjectClass>Requisition</ccts:ObjectClass>
              <ccts:PropertyTermQualifier>Additional</ccts:PropertyTermQualifier>
              <ccts:PropertyTerm>Document Reference</ccts:PropertyTerm>
              <ccts:AssociatedObjectClass>Document Reference</ccts:AssociatedObjectClass>
            </ccts:Component>
          </xsd:documentation>
        </xsd:annotation>
      </xsd:element>
      <xsd:element ref="cac:Signature" minOccurs="0" maxOccurs="unbounded">
        <xsd:annotation>
          <xsd:documentation>
            <ccts:Component>
              <ccts:ComponentType>ASBIE</ccts:ComponentType>
              <ccts:DictionaryEntryName>Requisition. Signature</ccts:DictionaryEntryName>
              <ccts:Definition>An association to Signature.</ccts:Definition>
              <ccts:Cardinality>0..n</ccts:Cardinality>
              <ccts:ObjectClass>Requisition</ccts:ObjectClass>
              <ccts:PropertyTerm>Signature</ccts:PropertyTerm>
              <ccts:AssociatedObjectClass>Signature</ccts:AssociatedObjectClass>
            </ccts:Component>
          </xsd:documentation>
        </xsd:annotation>
      </xsd:element>
      <xsd:element ref="cac:OriginatorCustomerParty" minOccurs="0" maxOccurs="1">
        <xsd:annotation>
          <xsd:documentation>
            <ccts:Component>
              <ccts:ComponentType>ASBIE</ccts:ComponentType>
              <ccts:DictionaryEntryName>Requisition. Originator_ Customer Party. Customer Party</ccts:DictionaryEntryName>
              <ccts:Definition>An association to the Originator.</ccts:Definition>
              <ccts:Cardinality>0..1</ccts:Cardinality>
              <ccts:ObjectClass>Requisition</ccts:ObjectClass>
              <ccts:PropertyTermQualifier>Originator</ccts:PropertyTermQualifier>
              <ccts:PropertyTerm>Customer Party</ccts:PropertyTerm>
              <ccts:AssociatedObjectClass>Customer Party</ccts:AssociatedObjectClass>
            </ccts:Component>
          </xsd:documentation>
        </xsd:annotation>
      </xsd:element>
      <xsd:element ref="cac:SellerSupplierParty" minOccurs="1" maxOccurs="1">
        <xsd:annotation>
          <xsd:documentation>
            <ccts:Component>
              <ccts:ComponentType>ASBIE</ccts:ComponentType>
              <ccts:DictionaryEntryName>Requisition. Seller_ Supplier Party. Supplier Party</ccts:DictionaryEntryName>
              <ccts:Definition>An association to the Seller.</ccts:Definition>
              <ccts:Cardinality>1</ccts:Cardinality>
              <ccts:ObjectClass>Requisition</ccts:ObjectClass>
              <ccts:PropertyTermQualifier>Seller</ccts:PropertyTermQualifier>
              <ccts:PropertyTerm>Supplier Party</ccts:PropertyTerm>
              <ccts:AssociatedObjectClass>Supplier Party</ccts:AssociatedObjectClass>
            </ccts:Component>
          </xsd:documentation>
        </xsd:annotation>
      </xsd:element>
      <xsd:element ref="cac:Delivery" minOccurs="0" maxOccurs="unbounded">
        <xsd:annotation>
          <xsd:documentation>
            <ccts:Component>
              <ccts:ComponentType>ASBIE</ccts:ComponentType>
              <ccts:DictionaryEntryName>Requisition. Delivery</ccts:DictionaryEntryName>
              <ccts:Definition>An association to Delivery.</ccts:Definition>
              <ccts:Cardinality>0..n</ccts:Cardinality>
              <ccts:ObjectClass>Requisition</ccts:ObjectClass>
              <ccts:PropertyTerm>Delivery</ccts:PropertyTerm>
              <ccts:AssociatedObjectClass>Delivery</ccts:AssociatedObjectClass>
            </ccts:Component>
          </xsd:documentation>
        </xsd:annotation>
      </xsd:element>
      <xsd:element ref="cac:DestinationCountry" minOccurs="0" maxOccurs="1">
        <xsd:annotation>
          <xsd:documentation>
            <ccts:Component>
              <ccts:ComponentType>ASBIE</ccts:ComponentType>
              <ccts:DictionaryEntryName>Requisition. Destination_ Country. Country</ccts:DictionaryEntryName>
              <ccts:Definition>An association to the country of destination (for customs purposes for potential orders).</ccts:Definition>
              <ccts:Cardinality>0..1</ccts:Cardinality>
              <ccts:ObjectClass>Requisition</ccts:ObjectClass>
              <ccts:PropertyTermQualifier>Destination</ccts:PropertyTermQualifier>
              <ccts:PropertyTerm>Country</ccts:PropertyTerm>
              <ccts:AssociatedObjectClass>Country</ccts:AssociatedObjectClass>
            </ccts:Component>
          </xsd:documentation>
        </xsd:annotation>
      </xsd:element>
      <xsd:element ref="cac:QuotationDocumentReference" minOccurs="0" maxOccurs="1">
        <xsd:annotation>
          <xsd:documentation>
            <ccts:Component>
              <ccts:ComponentType>ASBIE</ccts:ComponentType>
              <ccts:DictionaryEntryName>Requisition. Quotation_ Document Reference. Document Reference</ccts:DictionaryEntryName>
              <ccts:Definition>An associative reference to Quotation.</ccts:Definition>
              <ccts:Cardinality>0..1</ccts:Cardinality>
              <ccts:ObjectClass>Requisition</ccts:ObjectClass>
              <ccts:PropertyTermQualifier>Quotation</ccts:PropertyTermQualifier>
              <ccts:PropertyTerm>Document Reference</ccts:PropertyTerm>
              <ccts:AssociatedObjectClass>Document Reference</ccts:AssociatedObjectClass>
            </ccts:Component>
          </xsd:documentation>
        </xsd:annotation>
      </xsd:element>
      <xsd:element ref="cac:Contract" minOccurs="0" maxOccurs="unbounded">
        <xsd:annotation>
          <xsd:documentation>
            <ccts:Component>
              <ccts:ComponentType>ASBIE</ccts:ComponentType>
              <ccts:DictionaryEntryName>Requisition. Contract</ccts:DictionaryEntryName>
              <ccts:Definition>An association to a framework agreement or contract.</ccts:Definition>
              <ccts:Cardinality>0..n</ccts:Cardinality>
              <ccts:ObjectClass>Requisition</ccts:ObjectClass>
              <ccts:PropertyTerm>Contract</ccts:PropertyTerm>
              <ccts:AssociatedObjectClass>Contract</ccts:AssociatedObjectClass>
            </ccts:Component>
          </xsd:documentation>
        </xsd:annotation>
      </xsd:element>
      <xsd:element ref="cac:TaxTotal" minOccurs="0" maxOccurs="unbounded">
        <xsd:annotation>
          <xsd:documentation>
            <ccts:Component>
              <ccts:ComponentType>ASBIE</ccts:ComponentType>
              <ccts:DictionaryEntryName>Requisition. Tax Total</ccts:DictionaryEntryName>
              <ccts:Definition>An association to the total tax amount of the Order (as calculated by the Buyer).</ccts:Definition>
              <ccts:Cardinality>0..n</ccts:Cardinality>
              <ccts:ObjectClass>Requisition</ccts:ObjectClass>
              <ccts:PropertyTerm>Tax Total</ccts:PropertyTerm>
              <ccts:AssociatedObjectClass>Tax Total</ccts:AssociatedObjectClass>
            </ccts:Component>
          </xsd:documentation>
        </xsd:annotation>
      </xsd:element>
      <xsd:element ref="cac:AnticipatedMonetaryTotal" minOccurs="0" maxOccurs="1">
        <xsd:annotation>
          <xsd:documentation>
            <ccts:Component>
              <ccts:ComponentType>ASBIE</ccts:ComponentType>
              <ccts:DictionaryEntryName>Requisition. Anticipated_ Monetary Total. Monetary Total</ccts:DictionaryEntryName>
              <ccts:Definition>An association to the total amounts for the Order anticipated by the Buyer.</ccts:Definition>
              <ccts:Cardinality>0..1</ccts:Cardinality>
              <ccts:ObjectClass>Requisition</ccts:ObjectClass>
              <ccts:PropertyTermQualifier>Anticipated</ccts:PropertyTermQualifier>
              <ccts:PropertyTerm>Monetary Total</ccts:PropertyTerm>
              <ccts:AssociatedObjectClass>Monetary Total</ccts:AssociatedObjectClass>
            </ccts:Component>
          </xsd:documentation>
        </xsd:annotation>
      </xsd:element>
      <xsd:element ref="cac:OrderLine" minOccurs="1" maxOccurs="unbounded">
        <xsd:annotation>
          <xsd:documentation>
            <ccts:Component>
              <ccts:ComponentType>ASBIE</ccts:ComponentType>
              <ccts:DictionaryEntryName>Requisition. Order Line</ccts:DictionaryEntryName>
              <ccts:Definition>An association to one or more Order Lines.</ccts:Definition>
              <ccts:Cardinality>1..n</ccts:Cardinality>
              <ccts:ObjectClass>Requisition</ccts:ObjectClass>
              <ccts:PropertyTerm>Order Line</ccts:PropertyTerm>
              <ccts:AssociatedObjectClass>Order Line</ccts:AssociatedObjectClass>
            </ccts:Component>
          </xsd:documentation>
        </xsd:annotation>
      </xsd:element>
    </xsd:sequence>
  </xsd:complexType>
<!-- ===== Element Declarations ===== -->
<!-- ===== Type Definitions ===== -->
<!-- ===== Basic Business Information Entity Type Definitions ===== -->
</xsd:schema>
<!-- ===== Copyright Notice ===== -->
<!--
  OASIS takes no position regarding the validity or scope of any
  intellectual property or other rights that might be claimed to pertain
  to the implementation or use of the technology described in this
  document or the extent to which any license under such rights
  might or might not be available; neither does it represent that it has
  made any effort to identify any such rights. Information on OASIS's
  procedures with respect to rights in OASIS specifications can be
  found at the OASIS website. Copies of claims of rights made
  available for publication and any assurances of licenses to be made
  available, or the result of an attempt made to obtain a general
  license or permission for the use of such proprietary rights by
  implementors or users of this specification, can be obtained from
  the OASIS Executive Director.

  OASIS invites any interested party to bring to its attention any
  copyrights, patents or patent applications, or other proprietary
  rights which may cover technology that may be required to
  implement this specification. Please address the information to the
  OASIS Executive Director.

  Copyright (C) OASIS Open 2001-2006. All Rights Reserved.

  This document and translations of it may be copied and furnished to
  others, and derivative works that comment on or otherwise explain
  it or assist in its implementation may be prepared, copied,
  published and distributed, in whole or in part, without restriction of
  any kind, provided that the above copyright notice and this
  paragraph are included on all such copies and derivative works.
  However, this document itself may not be modified in any way,
  such as by removing the copyright notice or references to OASIS,
  except as needed for the purpose of developing OASIS
  specifications, in which case the procedures for copyrights defined
  in the OASIS Intellectual Property Rights document must be
  followed, or as required to translate it into languages other than
  English.

  The limited permissions granted above are perpetual and will not be
  revoked by OASIS or its successors or assigns.

  This document and the information contained herein is provided on
  an "AS IS" basis and OASIS DISCLAIMS ALL WARRANTIES,
  EXPRESS OR IMPLIED, INCLUDING BUT NOT LIMITED TO ANY
  WARRANTY THAT THE USE OF THE INFORMATION HEREIN
  WILL NOT INFRINGE ANY RIGHTS OR ANY IMPLIED
  WARRANTIES OF MERCHANTABILITY OR FITNESS FOR A
  PARTICULAR PURPOSE.
-->
<!--
  Copyright (C) SystML 2008. All Rights Reserved.
-->

UBL-SystML-Requisition-2.0.zip