ubl-dev message

Subject: Re: [ubl-dev] How big can the invoice number field be?

Jon wrote:
> ...  I'm sure that the UBL TC would be glad to
> create a team to work on this if people were interested enough to
> join the TC and sign up for it.

Count me in Jon. If UBL would be willing to publish an optional
set of schematron schemas restricting datatype lengths to EDI
defaults (with option to locally overide/edit defaults) and give it
some weight so as to help interoperability, along the lines of the
codelists, I'd be glad to participate. It would be good if someone,
perhaps on this list, would point to the appropriate values though
(Fulton W?, Tim M?, Andrew S?,...? ). This would be very cool :-)