ubl-tsc message

Subject: [Fwd: Re: Shipment and Consignment for Danish Requirement] (on behalfof Flemming)

Forwarded on behalf of Flemming.

--
regards
tim mcgrath
phone: +618 93352228
web: http://www.portcomm.com.au/tmcgrath

--- Begin Message ---

Hi Tim!

I enclose my comments to your draft for Shipment and Consignment.

The major part of my comments are dealing with information, which from the
danish requirements/proposals point of view
belong to a Consignment not to a Shipment.
There is also a few items I have to investigate further before you can get
my answer:

Notice:
We have decided only to deal with a single shipment with multiple
consignments.
The TBG2/3 model operates with multiple shipments and multiple
consignments.

May be we need to clarify the definitions (Shipment/Consigment) before we
continue?

Who have the correct definitions available?

(See attached file: Comments to TIM.xls)

Best regards/
Med venlig hilsen
PROGRATOR

Flemming Møller Hansen