ubl message

Subject: UBL 2 Code List Support Files (draft version 0.1)

I have just uploaded the first draft of all of the UBL 2 code list
support files created by the draft UBL Code List Value Validation
Methodology for the draft UBL 2 document models:

   http://www.oasis-open.org/committees/download.php/16779/UBL-2-codelist-support-0.1.zip
(12Mb)

This draft contains everything that I anticipated needed to go into
this package, including both Linux-based and Windows-based
demonstration environments.  If you think anything is missing, please
let me know as I don't believe there is anything more that needs to
be added.  Also please let me know if anything needs more explanation
or better explanation ... I didn't know what all I could say about a
bunch of directories without copying what is already said in the
methodology (and I think that should only be said in one place, not
two, to keep from being inconsistent).

I do try to underscore that this is only a package of files and the
reader needs to understand the referenced methodology and use the
tools found in the methodology if they want to change any of these
files found in this package to meet their business requirements.

If, however, they have no need to change any of the files and they
just want to use the default UBL 2 environment as we supply, then
these files can be used as is, without obtaining or using the
methodology stylesheets, as illustrated in the included demonstration.

Thanks for any feedback you may have!

. . . . . . . . . . . . . Ken

p.s. note that the permanent home for the completed 1.0 version of
this package will be a subdirectory and not an entry in the OASIS
collaboration environment as addressed above.  Therefore,
temporarily, the ZIP entry above contains both a TAR/GZ and a ZIP (of
the same name, but without the TAR/GZ) of the package (which is why
it is 12Mb in size), and the locations embedded therein point to the
above address.  In the completed version this will be consistent and
the location will be the permanent subdirectory.

--
Upcoming XSLT/XSL-FO hands-on courses: Washington,DC 2006-03-13/17
Male Cancer Awareness Aug'05  http://www.CraneSoftwrights.com/o/bc