ubl message

Subject: UBL TC voting membership

Hello UBL TC,

Every once in a while -- generally when we have to approve a
Committee Draft -- I go through the attendance records of TC
meetings and figure out who is and who is not a Voting Member per
the OASIS TC process.  Since we're trying to approve the Update Package
for its first Public Review this week, I've just tallied up
attendance for the past two months, and the following appear to me
to be the current Voting Members of the UBL TC:

   Jon Bosak (chair)
   Mavis Cournane
   Betty Harvey
   G. Ken Holman
   Tim McGrath (vice chair)
   Zarella Rendon (secretary)
   Andy Schoka

As long-time participants know, voting membership can flicker in
and out by the week depending on attendance.  The list above is
our voting membership this week; next week could be different.
I'd appreciate it if the members listed above would make a special
point of attending this week's TC calls so that we don't have to
vote on the Public Review draft by mail.

If anyone feels that they have been omitted from the list of
Voting Members in error, please let me know as soon as possible.

Jon