ubl message

Subject: UBL TC calls cancelled this week: February 27, 2013

Further to our discussion in our last meeting, I see no need to have our weekly meeting this week, so I'm cancelling the two teleconferences. This will not count against our attendance requirements for voting status.

I've checked the action tracker cited below and note that both our CSD3 and PRD3 processing requests are now logged in their system, so we know that they have received our submissions.

If anyone feels strongly that we need a meeting this week, or in the weeks ahead, please let me know in plenty of time. Until the end of the public review I will be assessing each Monday whether or not we will have our teleconferences during the week. Without hearing of any need to meet, I'll assume everyone is okay with the calls being cancelled. But for now I'm only cancelling this week's calls.