ubl message

Subject: Minutes of UBL pre-award sub committee meeting of 23/01/2019

Sorry to spam some of you, I think I remember that Ken asked me to communicate the result of the pre-award discussions to all of us.

Attendees

Natalie
Yves
Erlend
Enric

Oriol excused

The full discussion is available in each Jira issue that we have been looking at.

	Â Result of discussions about Issue https://issues.oasis-open.org/browse/UBL-186 and https://issues.oasis-open.org/browse/UBL-185

	The ExpectedResponseValue ABIE will added to the TenderingCriterionProperty ABIE with cardinality 0..n.
	Documentation of the way to manage the duplicate elements will be added in chapter 2.3 .
	CHANGE APPROVED for implementation
	Â  Results about issue https://issues.oasis-open.org/browse/UBL-187
	Changing cardinality of TenderingCriterionProperty from 1..n to 0..n is CHANGE APPROVED  for implementation.

	Â Result about https://issues.oasis-open.org/browse/UBL-184
	The following solution
	cac:ExpectedResponseValueSet/cac:ResponseValue
	With the following cardinalities: ExpectedResponseValueSet 0..n ResponseValue 1..n.
	There is a need of explanatory notes to be added in chapter 2.3 to provide the proper disjointness rules and documentation such as no cooccurrences of cbc of different nature and cac element in a single set.

	PROPOSED FOR APPROVAL

	Â Result about https://issues.oasis-open.org/browse/UBL-188 and https://issues.oasis-open.org/browse/UBL-190
	Revision of previous decision on UBL-188 to generalize the need for intervals.
	cac:IntervalResponseValue/cac:MaximumResponseValue.
	cac:IntervalResponseValue/cac:MinimumResponseValue.
	Documentation of the way to manage the duplicate elements will be added in chapter 2.3 .

	PROPOSED FOR APPROVAL

	Other issues have not been discussed