ubl message

Subject: Re: [ubl] Groups - UBL 2.4 Committee Specification 01 uploaded

You may recall my utter surprise during the teleconference when I discovered that Kenneth's build processes are not returning a DOCX file.

I worked hard before my surgery to ensure the committee was equipped to go forward with the DOCX file ... or, at least, test it and let me know where I fell short.

I just determined this evening that it turns out all of my changes are languishing in an unaddressed pull request from February:

https://github.com/oasis-tcs/ubl/pull/24

My belief has been that when these changes are incorporated into the csd01 branch that Kenneth "pressing the button" will produce DOCX that we can test.

But ... I'm not the one in charge of that branch ... so I didn't do it in February.

Can someone please determine if they can incorporate the pull request innocuously so that Kenneth can re-run his process and produce the DOCX files alongside the voting documents?

If there are problems, I am at the meeting site first thing tomorrow morning to debug my code.

I apologize for not following up on my pull request at the time. I thought it sufficient simply to submit it.

Thank you.