uddi-spec message

I received no response to my earlier inquiry.  If there is no reasonable
explanation to the apparent discrepancy alluded to below, I think a
change request is in order.  I will write it, but the lack of
acknowledgement of the issue on the part of TC membership makes me
wonder if I am correct in my assumption that the current V3 spec and
schema are sub-optimal in this respect.

Daniel