uddi-spec message

Subject: Observer status

All,

    Due to a change in management here at Software AG, I am now reporting to the SVP of Sales and Marketing.  As I am unsure of my ability to participate in this effort, please place me on observer status until I know more.

    Thank you.

JP

JP Morgenthal
Chief Architect
Software AG
JP.Morgenthal@softwareagusa.com
tel:
mobile:
703-391-6570
703-967-2615
Signature powered by Plaxo Want a signature like this?
Add me to your address book...