uddi-spec message

Subject: FW: UDDI White Papers check in

Please find attached the Technical White Paper that Brent Sleeper has
prepared for the UDDI Member Section. Please review it and provide comment
during today's telecon.

Thanks
Luc

Luc Clément

Co-Chair OASIS UDDI Spec TC
Systinet
Tel: +1.617.768.4268
www.systinet.com

-----Original Message-----
From: Brent Sleeper [mailto:bsleeper@stencilgroup.com]
Sent: Monday, October 18, 2004 16:33
To: Luc Clement
Subject: Re: UDDI White Papers check in

On Oct 13, 2004, at 7:34 PM, Luc Clement wrote:

> We provided you input on the tech WP following the FTF in Oxford and
> were waiting for your next rev before getting back to you. I and the
> others were waiting on the rev of the doc

Hello Luc,

Attached are PDF and RTF versions of the revised tech white paper. The RTF
is bare bones, so the PDF should be considered definitive with regard to
page formatting, figures, etc.

I am available to speak or exchange emails at your convenience and can
deliver you a final draft whenever the committee is ready.

Best regards,
Brent Sleeper
M. Brent Sleeper
Principal, The Stencil Group