ws-caf-implement message

Subject: RE: [ws-caf-implement] Shopping Cart Context

Hi Simeon and thanks for this input to make some progress.

What is does not seem clear to me is the transition from a store to
another.
Can we simplify by having something like a welcome page through which we
can select a set of visited stores or having them fixed in advance. Then
a second page is presented with the list of stores and their associated
catalog so that a client can select what he needs.

It appears that the addItemCard request can be used several times on
different Stores but the submitOrder request on only one that checks
items bought on other stores (for an activity), is it correct?