ws-rx message

Subject: Re: [ws-rx] Minimalist GetMessage proposal: the anon use case

Actually that was exactly the motivation for allowing the GetMessage to
include a messageID for relatesTo matching. However, I am not yet
convinced that the use case of an anon client shared across multiple
endpoints is really so useful. I can't imagine a case in which this
would be necessary. The scenarios for a shared sequence across an
endpoint seem to imply some cluster of machines or corporate gateway and
these usually have well defined endpoints. Alternatively, its possible
that a gateway could do its own correlation of responses back to the
correct endpoint.

If you can persuade me that this is a highly valuable and very important
scenario I'd be happy to add the <wsa:MessageID> back into the proposal
which would fix this. However, at the moment I would lean towards adding
a warning "here be dragons", that alerts implementors to this issue.
Since the situation is purely initiated by the "client" then a client
RMS should not initiate an offered anonymous sequence if it is not able
to distribute the messages to the right endpoint.

Paul