ws-sx message

Subject: AW: [ws-sx] Issue 27: When to include a token?

You are rigth about the core spec. The issue I see that there
is no spec how a embedded token sould be formatted when
it is embedded. An older (pre-Standard) WSS spec described
that a X.509 token must be put in a KeyInfo, described a specific
URI to describe the type in the STR etc. This way an
embedded X.509 token could be identified. These descriptions
are not longer available. IMHO, if this is not defined then
it couldn't be used in a safe and interoperable way.

Thus I propose that for tokens whose profile does not define
how to "embed" a token the "embedded" option should be deleted
in WSP.

Regards,
Werner