ws-sx message

Subject: RE: [ws-sx] WS-SecurityPolicy OASIS Standard

Thanks Mary,

I have uploaded the version of the spec with the requested changes in doc and pdf here:

http://www.oasis-open.org/apps/org/workgroup/ws-sx/download.php/24533/ws-securitypolicy-1.2-spec-os.doc

http://www.oasis-open.org/apps/org/workgroup/ws-sx/download.php/24534/ws-securitypolicy-1.2-spec-os.pdf

I’ll send a zip to you with both of those copies as well as the generated HTML version.

From: Mary McRae [mailto:marypmcrae@gmail.com] On Behalf Of Mary McRae
Sent: Sunday, July 01, 2007 2:09 PM
To: ws-sx@lists.oasis-open.org
Subject: [ws-sx] WS-SecurityPolicy OASIS Standard

Congratulations to everyone on the TC. There's still one more thing I need before it's complete - an updated version of the spec noting "OASIS Standard" along with an approval date of "1 July 2007". Of course updated URIs and running footers as well.

Regards,

Mary

Mary P McRae

Manager of TC Administration, OASIS