ws-sx message

Subject: FW: [ws-sx-comment] WS-SecurityPolicy 1.2

Forwarding from the public comment list.

-----Original Message-----
From: Lijun Liao [mailto:lijun.liao@rub.de]
Sent: Wednesday, November 07, 2007 4:59 AM
To: ws-sx-comment@lists.oasis-open.org
Subject: [ws-sx-comment] WS-SecurityPolicy 1.2

There may be some bugs in the example between lines 3177 and 3283:

1. If we process wsse:Security from the first child element to the last
one, then we cannot validate the reference that refers to "Header2" in
sig1, since till now it is still invisible (encrypted).
2. If we process wsse:Security from the last child element to the first
one, then we cannot verify the signature sig1, since till now it is
still invisible (encrypted).

This publicly archived list offers a means to provide input to the
OASIS Web Services Secure Exchange (WS-SX) TC.

In order to verify user consent to the Feedback License terms and
to minimize spam in the list archive, subscription is required
before posting.

Subscribe: ws-sx-comment-subscribe@lists.oasis-open.org