ws-sx message

Subject: WS-SX TC Minutes, Nov 14 2007 - VER2

Abbie Barbir;Nortel

Lloyd Burch;Novell*

Steve Carter;Novell*

Rich Levinson;Oracle Corporation

Prateek Mishra;Oracle Corporation

Tony Gullotta;SOA Software Inc.

Jiandong Guo;Sun Microsystems

Don Adams;TIBCO Software Inc.

2. Reading/Approving minutes of last meeting (Oct 31)

http://www.oasis-open.org/archives/ws-sx/200711/msg00004.html

Adopted unanimously.

3. TC Logistics (10 minutes or less)

Calendar should be current and accounts for holidays.

Hal notes under new OASIS rules the attestations of use have to cite the conformance statements in the specifications.

4. Issues list

http://docs.oasis-open.org/ws-sx/issues/Issues.xml

a) Review of action items

Marc to send note to Policy WG with results of our review of Primer and Guidelines

Done. http://www.oasis-open.org/archives/ws-sx/200710/msg00034.html

b) Issues in Review status

  None.

c) New issues

Issue 152: Update policy references to 1.5 for SC, Trust and SP

http://www.oasis-open.org/archives/ws-sx/200711/msg00003.html

Accepted moved to active

Issue 153: Generalized Interactive Challenge for WS-Trust

http://www.oasis-open.org/archives/ws-sx/200711/msg00007.html

Accepted moved to active

d) Active issues

i141 - Support for more stringent security implementation in WS-SP as per requirements in WS-SP Usecases document

Change title: Support for nonce and created nested assertion in usernametoken

Rich and Marc to work on detailed proposal to capture semantics of proposed asertions

ER012 - Review normative RFC 2119 language in WS-Trust

In progress

ER013 - Review normative RFC 2119 language in WS-SecureConversation

In progress

ER014 - Review normative RFC 2119 language in WS-SecurityPolicy

In progress

f) Pending issues

i148 - Syntax of XPath for Signed, Encrypted and Required Elements

i150 - Add conformance statements to new versions of Trust/SC/SP

i151 - Update SP per Policy 1.5 guidelines

ER006 - The specification states that if [Timestamp] is false, thenwsu:Timestamp should not be present inside <wsse:Security> header.

ER015 - Change key to crucial in SC text

5. AOB

Asking to get proposed changes for next version into TC soon so we can wrap up our work.

Updated examples document, changes detailed in message.

http://www.oasis-open.org/archives/ws-sx/200711/msg00008.html

Everyone please review the document, it is near completion.

Noted that Trust schema is missing the SecondaryParameters element

Rich will raise errata issue so we can fix that.

6. Adjournment