ws-tx message

Subject: RE: Successful ballot to affirm OASIS Standard

Just a reminder that I'm still waiting on the final versions of the spec files so I can upload to docs and link on the OASIS Standards page.

Thanks!

Mary

From: Mary McRae [mailto:mary.mcrae@oasis-open.org]
Sent: Monday, April 16, 2007 5:32 PM
To: 'ws-tx@lists.oasis-open.org'
Subject: Successful ballot to affirm OASIS Standard

Congratulations to the members of the WS-TX TC - the ballot has passed and I will be making the announcement today.

Please provide an updated copy of the specification files with "OASIS Standard" and the approval date (16 April 2007) - as soon as I get them I will get the OASIS Standards page updated with the proper links.

Thanks!

Mary

Mary P McRae
Manager of TC Administration, OASIS
email: mary.mcrae@oasis-open.org
web: www.oasis-open.org
phone: 603.232.9090

OASIS Symposium:
"eBusiness and Open Standards:
Understanding the Facts, Fiction, and Future"
15-18 April 2007 San Diego, CA USA
http://www.oasis-open.org/events/symposium/