wsbpel-abstract message

Subject: RE: [wsbpel-abstract] Meetinf Schedule for Summer

Team (Please Note):

A note of confirmation, We will NOT have a meeting this
Friday (August 6). Our next meeting will be a week from Friday at
11:00AM EDT. The phone number is the same. We will start
our regular weekly meeting schedule on Friday 13 August.
I had intended to start this week but a personal problem
Is preventing that. For a week from this Friday, we would like
To see a joint proposal for a definition of Abstract BPEL.
Also:

1.  A set of glossary terms (Please...)
2.  Let's start looking at the outstanding Abstract BPEL issues and
    get them off our plate. So be prepared to talk about
    any we have not yet resolved.

Phil Rossomando

Research Director, Technology & Architecture
Unisys Corporation
Unisys Way, B-330
Blue Bell, PA 19424 USA
Philip.rossomando@unisys.com