wsbpel message

Subject: WSBPEL XSD

Along with the proposed 1.1 specification, is there an associated schema
document other than the one in the document proper?

It would help to
model this XSD along with the specification in parallel.  It might also be useful

to also put some other interaction representation in the spec. document other than an XSD.
If I can get an XSD, I may be able to start on converting this to a
different activity model.

I did note the appendix but it is spread across several portions of the document as it
stands now so is not amenable to  modeling tooling.

Thanks,

--Bill Flood
Sybase