wsbpel message

Subject: RE: [wsbpel] Last call for RSVPs

Steve Brown is coming from Metastorm...

	-----Original Message-----
	From: John Evdemon [mailto:jevdemon@microsoft.com]
	Sent: Fri 05/12/2003 21:36
	To: ws bpel tc
	Subject: [wsbpel] Last call for RSVPs

	 <<RSVP List.xls>> Hello all,

	Attached is a list of the people that have RSVP'd.  If your name is not
	on this list we assume you are not coming.

	Please let me know if I missed you so I can get a final list to
	Identitech.

	Thanks!

	John

Confidentiality Notice: The information in this document may
be confidential.

It is intended only for the use of the named recipient. Internet
communications are not secure and therefore Metastorm
does not accept legal responsibility for the contents of this
message.

If you are not the intended recipient, please notify us
immediately and then delete this document.  Do not disclose
the contents of this document to any other person, nor take
any copies.

Violation of this notice may be unlawful.