wsbpel message

Subject: Re: [wsbpel] BPEL TCK?

There is no requirement in Oasis that groups produce TCKs. Although I
suspect a group is free to do so if it so chooses. In our case the group
has not selected to do so. There is an implementation sub-group that was
talking about coming up with some kind of test case set but I'm not
aware of any progress on that front.