wsbpel message

Subject: Issue - 231 - proposal for vote

    As decided in this week's TC meeting, we wish to resolve this issue by following the precedent set by the resolution of issue 11, which also uses an XPath parameter to convey QNames.

    I propose that we add the following text to section 9.3, appending it to the paragraph describing the bpws:getVariableProperty() function:
The second parameter MUST be a string literal conforming to the definition of QName in [XML Namespaces] section 3, and these constraints MUST be enforced by static analysis. Null prefixes MUST be handled as specified in [XSLT 1.0] section 2.4 (i.e., a null prefix means that the empty namespace is used).
(This text is adapted from the resolution to issue 11).

Cheers,
-Ron